Monday, August 4, 2008

where's my rhythm??

it's the 3rd week of classes, and i still haven't found my rhythm...
the rhythm to help me stdy n do my work...i need it...
its like dis sem started wrong and lost the spice of it...
i dun evn look fwd to classes and stuff, nt dat i do much b4, bt i didnt feel dis pathetic...
n i tot im d only 1...lia pon rse cmtu gak...n my other frens too...
skrg ni bwt count down...lg 10 weeks je blaja, then xam, then abis 4 dis sem...huhu
ble pk cmtu, cm terpaksa gle plak blaja...tp tu la...
timah, stay positive!!!....gosh, i need help, pronto!!

and that's that

2 comments:

.theberuk said...

.cuba dengar lagu Kill the Rhythm by Gallows.manalah tahukan.pump your study 'appetite'.

tmah said...

erm..da dngr zamir...x membantu sgt..hehe..mcm lagu abg aku jek...skt tekak aku dngr..hehe..bt thnx anyway... =)