Sunday, August 16, 2009

Merdeka and Puasa

One of the reasons I seldom update my blog is that I have no ideas what to write about. That is besides I’m lazy to write. Not that there’s nothing happening in my life. Maybe too much stuff is happening, keeping me away from my blog. I don’t even have the time to check my own blog site, let alone other people’s blog. I’m not surprised if one day my blog site would just vanish. Maybe I won’t even notice that it’s gone.

So, last night was a night to remember. There’s still two weeks before ‘Merdeka’ but MASCA QLD managed to organize a wonderful event. The production ‘Kekasih Semalam’ was, may I say, super duper freakin’ AWESOME!! Not because I was apart of it, but that’s the truth. We spent 2 months, day and night practising for the show. The amazing part was, most of us never have been involved in a play before. The experience and the stuff that I’ve learnt are priceless. Thank you to everybody who has been working hard for the event. Hopefully, there will be another one next year.

Reality check. Uni is going well so far. Although I missed a week of classes due to ‘extreme’ coughing, catching up is made easy thanks to Lectopia. That’s why I love my uni so much. =)
Ramadan will be coming next week. I must say, I am excited. Last year was a wonderful fasting month and Raya. So I’m looking forward to this year’s celebrations for both fasting and Eid month. May Allah give us all blessings and the strength to go through the holy month of Ramadan.

I really have to go now. When will be the next entry? I don’t know. That is if there will be any. Take care people. And Selamat Berpuasa!!!


and that's that

2 comments:

Amirah Zayanah said...

omg! macam best je event tu awak?
ada video taaak? nak tgggk! :))

tmah said...

ada! kt facebook. hehe. segan la plak org tgk