Saturday, January 17, 2009

Durian Duran

I wonder why certain people couldn’t stand the smell, let alone the taste, of durian. I was having a small durian party with my lil sis when my nephew asked what was that smell. He said he didn’t like the smell. Guess he’s like his mommy, my elder sis hates durian. She’s the only one in my family who’s anti-durian. My late father is the biggest fan and he introduced the king of fruits to us when we were small. Thanks Aboh! =)

To me, durian doesn’t smell bad but I could not say it smells sweet like berries too. It has its own smell, durian fragrant. Some people can stand the smell but would not eat it. Well, to me, it can be sweet and still, sweet in its own way. That’s how I smell and taste durian but for the people how dislikes the fruit, I wonder what’s the smell and taste of it to them. To those who hate durian, care to tell me?

Right now, I’m craving for ‘pulut durian’. Yum!

and that's that

7 comments:

Ika said...

Dear..hehe..i don't like durian..DUe to some reasons..I used to love it. But there was once i tink i was eating it and something happen, so cm dah xleh nak mkn at all..hehehe

faiz said...

Try ajar matsaleh mkn durian..

tmah said...

ika: really? what happened? ala, sygnye...hehe...hope it wont happen to me..

juon: tu la, nti nk try ajar...ko la bwt dulu...da berjaya nti ajar taktik ko kt aku

bakrihafizhisham said...

matsalleh ok jek makan durian.
hmmmm.
dapnye dapnye dapnye.
too bad it's seasonal,
kalau tak,
hari hari mau!

momoc said...

tmah!aku nk gler babas mkn durian.kt indon durian mahal nk mampos.n bila blik msia..musim dh abis..sdey~~

ooooooooo said...

mari tukar link

tmah said...

mimi: ala, kesian dia...apsal kt indo mahal? diorg x mkn ke? xpe, musim depan ek? hehe