Tuesday, January 6, 2009

bolos




“….dalam rancangan….BOLOS!!!....”

Who loves that show?? I do! Because of Zizan. 
Yesterday, my brother was invited to be a contestant in the show and he brought me and my sister along. It was my first time in a production set. I thought the set was big but it was small. And the audience were, erm, I think they were paid to be there. A bunch of school boys with ‘karat’ hair-do. Rempits I guess. But they know how to make noise. That’s what the audience is for. But me and my sis, we were somehow got annoyed by those boys. Yuck…

But it didn’t matter. I was there to support my brother’s team. He and his other two friends from Astro and the competed against ‘Chaiyok chaiyok’ team, which were Khai,Haziq and a rather soft male make-up artist called Fizzy. Owh, my brother’s team was known as X FM because they’re the host there, I think. But my bro and his friends didn’t use their real names. They were known as Silver Surfer, Ninja X and Space Boy. Typical of them. Hehe.

Well, what I can say is that, the moment they came out from the changing room wearing their suits, my sis and I couldn’t stop laughing. It was funny. They are all skinny and looked like aliens. Thanks to silver colour. And then they started to ask among temselves why did they say yes in the first place. Hehe. But it was for entertainment.

The recording of the show took several hours and all that will be aired on the tv is only an hour of it. Now I know that showbiz is not easy. Zizan looked really tired. He would only talk a lot when the camera was rolling but if it isn’t, he would be quiet most of the time. He said that he had 4 recordings that day and it was already 8.30 pm at that time. But he was still funny.

We all had fun. Watching my bro fell into the water and broke the wall was priceless. If I knew that I can invite my friends to come and be there too, I would call up some of you guys to join me. I’m sorry. Whatever it is, don’t forget to watch it on tv ok? Hope you’ll enjoy it as much as I did =)

and that's that

6 comments:

Zuriani Y. said...

OMG cool gila kot! but abang awak sumpah nampak cm alien!

Amirah Zayanah said...

kite selalu tgk cite ni!!!
serius lawak kaayy!
hahaha.
episode bile keluar abg awaaak? :D

Ika said...

Wa...soooo the comelll!!! hehehehe..send my regards to ur bro...*wink wink..hehehe..

tmah said...

yan:haha...kn? sumpah lawak

mirah: kte x taw...nti kte tny dia..hehe

ika:hehe...jgn ika, dia tu spastik skit...eh bnyk..haha

Katek said...

Wah. mesti tgk ni!

Hmm hr tu aku tgk macam2 aznil, pastu kt audience tu aku rasa aku nampak Nana. Nana tennis. hehe.

tmah said...

ha? nana pg tgk mcm2 aznil? hehe...klaka