Friday, February 27, 2009

Adios amigos!

Sorry nuha sbb tak update. Busy membuang masa sampai tak ada masa dah. Haha.

I’m going back to BNE this Saturday. Gosh, can I not go back? I promise I will study at home =p. But then again, maybe I need to go back and start off the daily routine of classes as soon as possible. Some stuff just keeps on messing with my head due to idle brain. Not good.

3 months of holidays seems not enough as the departure date gets nearer. Not that I have much of stuff to do, just the thought of staying home, watching TV on the comfy sofa and being able to eat all kinds of food possible is way much better than going back to the sunny state. Sapa x nk kn? But I have to. Yes. Darn it.

So, what did I do for the rest of the holidays? Let’s see:
- Official Panji chauffeur
- Part time cook/nanny
- Full time ‘movie watcher’ (astro kt rumah)
- Pn. Aziah’s secretary
- Consultant to first timers going overseas
- Food addict
- Amateur stalker
- Heartbreaker and heartbroken
- Bargain hunter

I think I left a few but most of it are the above. All in all, it was a great summer. Well done everybody! Thank you! Couldn’t have done it without you. =)

Next: lectures, practicals, tutorials, going out, facing the biggest jerk ever and last but not least, loving life!

Take care everybody! Muah!

and that's that

7 comments:

rainbowhizz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nurul Nuha said...

hahaha! ada my name! kekeke.

good luck timah! bestnyer korg kerap cuti n cuti sgt lama! woots!

saya pun menghitung hari nak balik indon. less than 3 weeks. haiya, sedih! :(

all the best. selamat berjumpa junior aussie anda! hehe. dilos, mirah n d geng. huhu.

Zuriani Y. said...

jangan lupa yaaaaaaaan!

Ika said...

Timah..wat time is your flight tomorrow? ngee..

tmah said...

nuha: thnx nuha!! slmt kmebali ke skolah kpd anda juga ye? hehe

yan: ok yan, jumpe kt sne ok? =p

ika: my flt is at 9 am..nape ika?

dllhsn said...

timah, u r sooo gonna come visit me!

Ika said...

Timah....update..hehehe