Saturday, February 7, 2009

A birth, a death and a wedding

Lots of things can happen in a day. Including a birth, death and everything in between.

Today is Lia’s birthday, my dear friend and crazy housemate. She and Bean, another housemate of mine, are the girls who always got my back since we met in INTEC. All the three of us shared everything and I mean, everything. We are each other’s supporter, counsellors, bad influencers and shoulder to cry on. I love these girls so much as much as I love my sisters. It’s only been a year the three of us been living together but lots of things happened in 2008. They know what I’ve been through and they’ve been there, each step along the way. To Lia, have a very happy happy birthday. I know you’ll be happy on your birthday because Amar’ll take care of you. Love you a zillion times!!! Muah!!

Today is also the day that my mom’s friend, Puan Hasnah of MRSM PC, a great chemistry teacher, passed away. She’s a very great person who loves everybody around her. She loves her student dearly, always calling them ‘sayang’. I had the privilege of being her student at her tuition centre and her methods are one of kind. Her tips and tricks of chemistry helped me a lot, thank you Che Nah. When I saw you at the hospital yesterday, I never thought that I would never see you again. But I’m glad that I went. You’ll be surely missed by your beloved students, both in school and at the tuition centre. Only Allah can repay what you have given us for we are forever in your debt. Al-Fatihah….

Today, I saw a group of people clad in baju kurung and baju melayu were gathering outside a house. Some of the girls were carrying ‘hantaran’ trays in pink. So I thought there must be a wedding there. At that instance, I thought of everything that happened today. My friend’s birthday, my mom’s friend passing and a wedding of a match made in heaven. It may seem an ordinary day to you but to some people, it’s the happiest or the saddest day of their life. “Live while you can, love while you can, seize the day”.

and that's that

5 comments:

silence musica said...

thats what life is right. sbb tu kt kena appreciate everything around us. :) good post :D

dllhsn said...

agree!sorry to hear about ur teacher.. Innalillah.

Nurul Nuha said...

heard from fahmi too abt ur teacher. al fatihah.

tmah said...

zatey: thnx. yup, don't take things for granted

dilos: thnx dilos

nuha: nik fahmi da tahu? ok, good. kem slm kt dia

Nina Salleh said...

baru tahu che nah takdop doh..bestest chem. teacher ever.
alfatihah;(