Monday, February 16, 2009

Brisbane, London, New York

Yesterday, we send off our youngest sister at the airport and she's bounded to London. We still can't believe it because everything happened so fast. Never thought that she would be going overseas because she never said that she wanted to before. But it is her 'rezeki', it's her fate to study and live in London for a few years. It was a sad but happy farewell. We're happy for her but worried at the same time. It's her first time going overseas, let alone being on her own. But it's now or never. It's high time for her to learn to be independent and do things on her own. I believe she can. If my sister and I can do it, then surely she can do it too. Don't worry Tijah, I'll see you in July ok?

I'm leaving in a few weeks and my elder sis will be off to New York in a few months. All of Ibu's daughters will be away and only the sons will be with her. I'm worried but I think my mom will be ok. She'll need to stay fit so that she can go and visit her lovely daughters in Brisbane, London and New York. Insyaallah. :)

I'm leaving with a heavy heart. Summer holiday was full of family fun. I'll miss everybody for sure. Muah!!

and that's that

8 comments:

Zuriani Y. said...

wah wah sume terbang!

amila said...

timaaah! awk nk dtg sini bile?? nak jmpe awak ! heee..btw.adik awk ktne?

dllhsn said...

wah bestnye! sume ade, uk,us oz!

faiz said...

Dh merata dh korg ni...

sYaMiMi naSiR said...

tmah mesti excited gler bila ibu nk p new york!!

tmah said...

yan: jom pg london yan?

milo: i'm going in july...awk blk ke summer? pls jgn blk awl...huhu...early july kita pg, insyaallah

dilos: hehe, nk ikot? jom. nk pg yg mana dulu?

juon: ko blk nz ble? reunion kt aussie r jom

mimi: weh, mu ado blog? wahaha, x oyak doh..berigat...hehe

Nurul Nuha said...

timah, bila nak update nih?!

hahah

eh btw, aku dah tukar link

rainbowhizz.blogspot.com

sila tukar link saya di page anda. sekian :)

Y A Z I R A said...

timah!! dtg cepat..!! kite balik early july taw...! make sure awak dtg before i leave okk =P