Monday, December 15, 2008

I can hear the bells

Haha. Klaka je. Me and my friends sibuk duk buat wedding questionnaire kt facebook. Yan la ni yg start. Tp kwn dia yg start dulu kot. Tp it’s kinda fun jugak. Makes me really think about it, really.

Saya berjaya menjawab soklan2 tersebut walaupun saya single. Hehe. Maknenya aku ni kuat berangan jugak la. Well, I think it’s almost every girl’s dream to have a wedding that she likes. Even though we know that it might not be exactly like what we want. But hey, it’s not wrong to dream right? Makes u want to go for it. But for now, I need a candidate dulu kot. Tp rasa2 nye mcm da ada. Tp x confirm lg. hehe. Macam shopping online lak. Da usha, da pilih betul2, da suka da, tp payment x buat lg kot. Nk bwt tp kne tgk duit dlm bank dulu. Ha, lbey kurg mcm tu la. Hehe.

So, below it’s the questionnaire with my answers. Siapa-siapa lg yg rajin, nti buat pastu bgtaw ok? Hehe. Nk jugak taw org lain pny plans.

1. How old are you?
20 years YOUNG, thank you very much

2. Are you single?
yeah, about that....I'm not so sure... =p

3. In what age do you think you’ll get married?
Not too old but not too young. What age is that? 25?

4. Do you think you’ll be marrying the person you are with now?
I really hope so =D

5. If not, who do you want to marry?
Can there not be 'if not'?

6. Do you want a garden/beach wedding, or the traditional wedding?
Simple traditional wedding in the garden

7. Your ideal motif?
Coral and ivory

8. Where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?
On an island

9. How many guests do you think you’ll invite?
Family and friends =)

10. Do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding?
Simple. The important thing is everybody will be there

11. Do you want the traditional vows or something you’d make up on your own?
No vows in my custom.

12. How many layers of cake do you want to have?
Can I get 3 layers of tiramisu cake?

13. Do you prefer having your reception at a hotel or at a simple place?
My mum suggests the hall in front of my house. Dekat and senang.

14. When do you want to get married, evening or morning?
A bit later after noon. Nti cair make-up. haha

15. You’d rather have your reception outdoors or indoors?
Outdoors reception

16. Do you like a grand entrance for your groom?
Hurm, a simple one would do.

17. Name the song/tune you’d like played at your wedding?
Oldies. and also Lucky by Jason Mraz =)

18. Do you want a solemn ceremony or a light one?
A light one.

19. What age do you want to get married?
Now that I've come to think of it, 25! Yan, kawin sama2! haha

20. Describe your ideal husband/wife
Hehe. No, I want it to be a suprise to my friends

21. Do you prefer fine dining or just the normal spoon & fork/knife?
Haha. Makan pakai tgn la. Kita kn org melayu

22. Champagne or red wine?
Air sirap. I'm traditional. hehe

23. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
Days after. Penat kot wedding

24. Money or household item?
Both? hehe

25. Who will pay for the bills?
Both of us.

26. Are you ready for married life?
Amirah Zayanah is. hehe.

27. Will u always be true to your wife/husband
Only if he does the same

28. How many kids do you like to have?
Tengok rezeki =)

29. A new house for a newly wed or an old one?
Get I get a new one dear? hehe

30. Will you celebrate silver wedding, gold wedding, or diamond wedding?
I think i will

31. What kind of cuisine would you like for your wedding?
I want my aunty to be the caterer for my wedding. She's an awesome cook.

32. Will u record your honeymoon in a cd or dvd?
i'll put photos and some vidoes in dvd.

33. Whose wedding plans would you like to know next? Choose 5 person.
Aiman, Nuha, Syamimi, Mayam, Zamir


p/s: I choked a bit during dinner just now. instead of giving me water, my mum asked, "timah ada boyfriend baru da ke?". Ibu, ur funny. =)

and that's that

7 comments:

Zuriani Y. said...

haha malang nye yan tak de calon
timah ada sape yang nak di perkenal kan kat yan?

faiz said...

p/s: I choked a bit during dinner just now. instead of giving me water, my mum asked, "timah ada boyfriend baru da ke?". Ibu, ur funny. =)

I was asked the same question kalau blk kg. myb umo 20thn dh seswai utk start cr psngan

dllhsn said...

kenape? kenape? kenape saye xde boyfriend?

simple: xde sape yang nk kat saye...hahaha

lain kali kalau org ty,saye akan jawab mcm ni...lol

Nurul Nuha said...

sama la kite los!

hahaha!~

will do the tag biler freee.. ngaaa!

tmah said...

wah...jwpn dilos best!!...nk gne gak la...hehe

hm, yan nk org mcm mane? bakal engineer gak ke? ada sorg...haha

yeke juon? maybe la kot kn? sian ibu, ank dia xde bf =(

cpt bwt nuha! x sbr..haha..

Zuriani Y. said...

bakal engineer? sounds familiar. The F guy ke? LOL

tmah said...

haha...yup2...dia ok da skrg nih..mana la taw kn? kot2 korg mmg da made for each other, cme mase skola rendah korg went on a wrong start...it's not too late yan...he's single for sure...hehe