Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Jeans: A wardrobe essential?

Almost everywhere I go, I tend to see most of the people there would be wearing jeans. From young to old, both men and women. But each of them has their own style. There’s skinny, flare, bootcut, straight, slim straight, super skinny and other style that maybe I’m not aware of. When I was at a mall the other day, it crossed my mind that everybody must at least have a pair of jeans. But then again, maybe not everyone.

To me, a pair of jeans is a type of clothing that is versatile. You can wear it with almost anything. A plain t-shirt, a smart shirt, a girly blouse or even a kebaya top. Jeans can be both functional and stylish. It’s pretty much an easy and a comfortable thing to wear, unless you’re wearing a really tight pair of jeans that is blocking your blood circulation. A person can be happy with only a pair of jeans in possession and would be wearing the same one over and over again. However, there is also a group of people who owns more jeans than you can imagine. There is a female celebrity who has more than 500 pairs of jeans in her closet. That is more than a pair of jeans for each day in a year! And I believe that each pair of her jeans cost more than usual.

I own several pairs but I always tend to wear this particular pair that I really love. No matter what my top is, my favorite jeans would always match it up. I love it so much that even if I buy a new one, I always think that the new ones can never beat my fav. So why do I even think of buying a new one? I guess every time I look into my wardrobe, I always think that I still need another pair that would match with some of the tops that I have. Yeah right. More like wasting my money. So right now, I would not but another pair of jeans. Other types of pants are fine but not jeans of any kind. But then again, what if I find another favorite pair? Ouh, I’m taking my words back.


and that's that

9 comments:

Zuriani Y. said...

pakai jeans best! ley jalan sambil kangkang luas2

faiz said...

Gagaga~
Aku suke straight jeans sbb dpt kaver butt shape ka. & aku br jmpe my fav jeans last year. lala~

dllhsn said...

jeans oh jeans!
mmg old time favourite kot.
tak lapok dek zaman...
terbaik la! oh kite suke jeans!

tmah said...

yeay! korg sme normal! eh ke? hehe...uish juon, cover butt shape? apakah mksd anda? hehe

faiz said...

Owh timah. punggung sy bulat & besa mcm pmpuan negro dlm video klip 50 cents 2. maka sy mahu ia kelihatan leper atau lngsng tiada.

Zuriani Y. said...

bontot yan comel..gagagaga

tmah said...

haha...klaka la ko ni juon
yeke bontot ko cmtu? kne tgk nih...haha

yan, i know...awk sgt lawa ok in skinny jeans...jeles.. =(

SAS said...

timah pun lawa dalam skinny. (walapupon tak penah tgk saye tetap yakin) =P

tmah said...

haha...pndi la syaza zaza nih...
thnx wpon x perlu...hehe