Sunday, December 14, 2008

what are your reasons for having a blog?

I was talking to my good friend last night about lots of stuff. Then he told me that he read my blog.
He then asked me, "Is everybody supposed to have a blog?"

My obvious answer was NO.

Then he asked why do I have one? Here are my reasons.

My blog is where I write things when I feel like it. Because I don't update or put in new entry everyday. When I feel like writing and sharing it with the rest of the world, this space is the place.

My blog is kinda my medium to connect me with my friends. It's like pouring your heart out or saying your opinion on stuff indirectly to my friends and knowing their responses through the comment section.

My blog also has a few links to my friends' blog pages. though it's not many, but I'm still trying to add more so that i can know about my friends' whereabouts even though I'm not keeping in touch with them directly everyday. It show that I care. And yes, I do care.

Well, what I can conclude is that, sharing is caring =D.
my blog is a way for me to share with my readers my thoughts and feelings and I feel the same too about their blog pages. So, those are my reasons.

What's yours?


and that's that

No comments: